drank Mi Xian Black by Butiki Teas

I’m not sure exactly what I’m tasting but it’s good. I’m drinking it without sweetners of any kind (milk,splenda, etc..)

Helena

still drinking the cup and I can’t place any of the flavours… still tasty though :D

Kittenna

Hahahaha, that’s the way most of my tasting notes should read. “Tasty but I can’t place any of the flavours”!

I really enjoyed this one too :)

Butiki Teas

i love this tea. its my special treat or reward tea. i think i’m going to have to make some now. yums!

Helena

Stacy your stuff is sooo good it’s too hard to pick a favourite now… and I still have some to try :D

Thanks Helena :)

Comments

Helena

Kittenna

I really enjoyed this one too :)

Thanks Helena :)

I read ebooks on My Samsung Galaxy S3 8" tablet mostly scifi/fantasy with some mystery thrown in. I should also mention that I read graphic novels from Marvel to Manga.
I have a big English Mastiff who is completely adorable.
I play mostly Guild Wars 2 and some silly phone app games :D

I also hate all coffee flavoured things and yes that does include Cappuccino. I can’t stand tobacco either.

I’m not a vegan or vegetarian while I respect those that are. Anyone who gets between me and my meat.. well just don’t :D
I also don’t drink alcohol or smoke. beer,coolers etc.. all taste horrible to me. As for the smoke, besides the health hazards it smells awful!

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada