Backlog!

This is what Teavana always sends out as their free sample when you do an online order, so I have about 6 oz of this stuff sitting around, completely by accident. It had two things going against it for me: 1) it’s an herbal tea (OK, a white and herbal tea), and 2) it has orange, and I dislike orange.

So it was quite a surprise when I discovered that I liked this tea! The orange is very light, not a smack-you-in-the-face citrus, and it’s a little sweet. I imagine it would make a great iced tea (hmmm… summer’s coming up. Maybe that’s how I’ll sipdown those 6 oz. sitting around…)

My taste in tea always seems to be changing!

I don’t drink green teas as often, but there are a few I quite enjoy.

Same with white teas.

P.S. Any rare soul who recognizes the profile pic gets bonus points forever.

One foot’s on the Holodeck. The other’s in Lancaster, Ohio.