drank Gyokuro by Pekko Teas

BIG Thank you to Pekko tea for this very generous sample. The dry leaf smells beautiful, very rich. When I added water to the leaves it was such a lovely thing to watch. The tiny leaves are a very deep green and as they settled the water appeared to be a light mint green. It’s steeping now and turning a mild golden colour. The tiny leaves expanded quite a bit.
Cleary this is a delicate tea. Steeped 2 minutes at 80 degrees it has come out slightly bitter. But the vegetal taste is still very rich. Very nice tea!

There are few things in life that I enjoy more than a good cup of tea and the company of my dogs.
I’m a down to earth person very true to my Virgo roots. I own two Boxers, Octane (male, 6 years) and Rally Rims (female, 3 years). I do not breed or show, they are an integral part of my family. I also have a loving husband in the Canadian Military and a beautiful daughter who amazes me with her wit and intelligence everyday.
I love Autumn, for it’s colour, smell and general ambiance.
I’m just a girl, looking for a good cup of tea.

Thunder Bay, Ontario