drank Almond Cream by Capital Teas

Thank you Nicole for this tea, from her generous stash reduction :) Oh my goodness, this past week has been so busy I haven’t gotten an earlier chance to try or do tasting notes :(. I’ve been getting home late and sleeping like the dead lol. I thought I could be coming down with something but I think it was wishful thinking so I could stay home :)

I think ever since getting to taste the ATR Brioche tea that I decided that I should try more almond teas. The taste I was expecting was different than what I got. The almond taste was sweet but fake, more like amaretto and for some reason there was a slight sour taste like sour cream maybe? It was ok but doesn’t make my future shopping list.

Hello! I am loving reading tasting notes and discovering a whole world of teas. My favorite type is definitely black teas. I prefer flavored, dessert types. I love sample sizes so I can try a little of each and have had fun swaps :). My bank account has been crying since I found steepster but I’m trying to exercise (find) some restraint and it helps that I know I’m not alone lol.

Hawaii, USA