drank China Green Tips by Tazo

I’m drinking Tazo China Green Tips because I don’t want to drink my good tea when I’m too sick to enjoy it. I keep this tea in house to make for my MIL when she pisses me off. Yup, I get passive aggressive with tea.

I mixed crystallized ginger and mulled mint into this tea and that helped the flavor a bit. This isn’t a terrible tea… but it’s not a great one either. Meeeh…

The Seattle Tea Snob

I can’t express how much I like the fact that your passive aggressive with your tea. :)

Jenn

Ha! It makes me unreasonably happy to watch her suck down subpar tea :)

Ashley Bain

LOL. I love this.

Comments

The Seattle Tea Snob

Jenn

Ha! It makes me unreasonably happy to watch her suck down subpar tea :)

Ashley Bain

LOL. I love this.

I’m an animal loving vegan foodie, and a card carrying tea fanatic! Didn’t you get your card?

I typically drink my black tea with a splash of almond or coconut cream and a dash of turbinado sugar or stevia. My green teas I typically drink straight, and the same goes for most of my other teas with an occasional exception. I live on the edge!

Please check out my website Cookin’ Vegan at www.cookinvegan.com if you’re hungry.

I’m also a bit of a knitwit. I have an Etsy shop where I sell pretty little knitted and knitting accessories called Baubles 4 Knitwits at www.Baubles4Knitwits.etsy.com.

Find me on the Twitter @cookinvegan http://twitter.com/#!/cookinvegan