drank Bamboozled by DAVIDsTEA

I’ll keep it short since I didn’t like this one overly much and never had the chance to try it iced. It tastes a bit like diluted pineapple water with additives instead of real sugar. I can taste and smell subtle vegetative bamboo but it’s not enough to make this herbal brew stand out. I’m not a huge fan of the softness of peach-flavoured beverages so that may have also been a factor. It is a nice “soft” fruity, light drink, especially as it cools down, but I was hoping for more personality. It needs something.