drank Bamboozled by DAVIDsTEA

I’ll keep it short since I didn’t like this one overly much and never had the chance to try it iced. It tastes a bit like diluted pineapple water with additives instead of real sugar. I can taste and smell subtle vegetative bamboo but it’s not enough to make this herbal brew stand out. I’m not a huge fan of the softness of peach-flavoured beverages so that may have also been a factor. It is a nice “soft” fruity, light drink, especially as it cools down, but I was hoping for more personality. It needs something.

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada