Enjoying an amazingly delicious and soothing cup of this tonight immediately following supper. Supper being the BEST fish & chips in all of Halifax (imho) and poutine! Sooo full, and my tummy feels instantly better after my Shu Session.

Not only that, but the scent and flavour of this tea always takes me over the moon. Relaxing and so. freaking. delicious!

Buttery sweet corn and extremely refreshing, even on the final deep dark steeps. Heaven! Keeping me sane and comfortable while I work on my blog post for tomorrow: super chocolatey Nutella 2 bite brownies :3

It’s almost Friday, we can do it!

Bonnie

I’ve never had this but want to!

DaisyChubb

You would love it Bonnie! It’s a very mild Shu, but a unique addition to the cupboard! I can’t afford to swap these next few paycheques, but perhaps sometime in the future I could send some your way :3

Smoochies on the cheeks!

Azzrian

have to get some of this!

Comments

Bonnie

I’ve never had this but want to!

DaisyChubb

Smoochies on the cheeks!

Azzrian

have to get some of this!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy