drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

Enjoying some “Ol’ Reliable” after the worst day at work.
I made a booboo. A big one. Not a money related one (I don’t care about those when I work for a big business – well I care but not in a way that haunts my every waking moment haha) – but one that affected a customer in a bad way :(
I feel so bad, I apologized profusely.. but it didn’t change the fact. I’m also not looking forward to the consequences when I get back to work after labour day.

Ah well, we’re only human right?

Minty black chocolately goodness will get me back on track. This tea, plus I just discovered this hilarious online game called Drawception – it’s a mix between telephone and pictionary. Here’s an example of one I participated in:

It’s really fun, you should comment below if you gave it a try :D

So! As they say – tomorrow is a latter day. :) Things will look up!

Michelle

Oh no :( I hope it doesn’t turn out as bad as you’re afraid it will~

:) I hope so too! Thanks Michelle <3

=( Hugs.

Nik

P.S. Drawception is hilarious.

:) Thanks Nik! I agree 100% :D

Bonnie

I’m so sorry. I self destruct when I screw up. Like being eaten alive. Horrible. Most of the rest of the world doesn’t give those kinds of errors a second thought. Shows that you are a person with integrity! Hold your head up high, I’m proud of you for caring!

Dylan Oxford

I hope it turns out okay! If it makes you feel any better, I made an $8.4M dollar mistake a little while back ;)

DaisyChubb

Bonnie – Thank you. That means so much to me, it’s comforting to know we have that in common :) It’s true, there are so many that can just shrug things off – I can’t even fathom! Thank you – your message has truly lifted a weight off my shoulders :) < my grin is much bigger in real life!!

DaisyChubb

Oh my gosh, thank you Dylan!
Oh my! That is quite a number! It reminds us that we’re only human right? I hope everything turned out alright for you too!

Dylan Oxford

Oh yeah, it was fine. We do a lot of back and forth financial transactions, so it was really just a matter of explaining the back-and-forth.

TheTeaFairy

fingers crossed for you Daisy… don’t forget that employers still hire humans for a reason and that comes with the possibility of screw ups once in a while…As an employer, the fact that you are so concerned about it would teach me a lot about you and would make me want to keep you around :-)

Ninavampi Hope that everything will turn out ok!!! I hate that haunting feeling… I hope tea made everything better!
tigress_al

Everyone makes mistakes, hopefully they are aware of that! Good luck!

Comments

Michelle

Oh no :( I hope it doesn’t turn out as bad as you’re afraid it will~

:) I hope so too! Thanks Michelle <3

=( Hugs.

Nik

P.S. Drawception is hilarious.

:) Thanks Nik! I agree 100% :D

Bonnie

DaisyChubb

Oh my gosh, thank you Dylan!

TheTeaFairy

tigress_al

Everyone makes mistakes, hopefully they are aware of that! Good luck!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy