I have to admit, this one was love at first sip.

I drank a whole darn pot of it before I even realized it! I loved the hint of rose, the sweetness – the aroma filled me up and took me away! I wish I could think about how it tasted a little more – but I have a group of ten teenagers running around my desk and otherwise being teenagers. But hey, that’s what I get for being on Steepster at work!

Okay it took me a whole pot to realize that this tea tasted like bubblegum to me. I don’t know why! It was just light, not intense. But hey! Also I ate a pistachio. It tasted like rose. I don’t regret it lol.

Meowkattack

I really need to make this one! I opened it and keep inhaling it’s yummy scent, but I always move on to steep something else. No more! I’ll have to brew this up tomorrow.

BoxerMama

Also in love with this one. I didn’t imagine enjoying an apple tea.

Mélissa

I knew I couldn’t be the only one in love with this.

katgolik

i ate one too!!

DaisyChubb

They’re hard to resist! ;)

Comments

Meowkattack

BoxerMama

Also in love with this one. I didn’t imagine enjoying an apple tea.

Mélissa

I knew I couldn’t be the only one in love with this.

katgolik

i ate one too!!

DaisyChubb

They’re hard to resist! ;)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy