drank Caribbean Calypso Mate by Teavana

Another tea that smells sweet to the point of sickness when dry. I might have passed this one up if I had smelled it in the store first, but I decided to take a risk during the heavenly sale. I taste lemongrass and it is very citrusy. The more I sip, the more I realize it taste like a near match of the discontinued Bangkok Lemongrass Rooibos. This one has caffeine and a rose like aftertaste. I’m not picking up on much of the coconut that was promised. It is good, but I have been wowed with this flavor before and I think I prefer the rooibos blend since I need more non caf deliciousness for the evenings.

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas. Rooibos now = meh and I have upped my caffeine tolerance. BRING ME CAFFEINE!!!!

Austin, TX