drank Cookie by Lupicia

The directions say to steep this tea for 2-2.5 minutes. I did 2 minutes for my first steep and boy was I disappointed! It was a little bitter and tasted nothing like cookies. I added milk like it suggests and sugar, but it didn’t help. For my second steeping I did 2 minutes again, added a little sugar and it was a whole different tea! It was very cookie dough like and the black tea base wasn’t over powering or bitter. It seemed pretty creamy on it’s own to me. I did just over 2 minutes for the third steep and it wasn’t quite as delicious as the second steeping. Next time I think I will do the first steep for 1 minute instead of the initial 2.

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas.

Austin, TX