drank Mudslide Rooibos Tea by Teavana

Thank you for this sample Mitch! I have been wanting to try it for a while, but didn’t want to buy 2oz without taste testing!

This tea has a strong artificial banana flavor to it and artificial banana flavor is one of my favorites. It has a pretty good mixture of banana and chocolate and tastes good on it’s own, but it tastes even better done up as a latte with some sugar. It really makes the mudslide taste complete. On the last few sips I noticed a nutty taste which was nice. I really like it, but it tastes very similar to The Republic of Tea’s Banana Chocolate rooibos. In my opinion it is just a little better than the RoT, but after finding out more about Teavana’s poor ethics I think I’m going to try avoiding that business in the future.

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas. Rooibos now = meh and I have upped my caffeine tolerance. BRING ME CAFFEINE!!!!

Austin, TX