drank Hazelnut Chai by Zhena's Gypsy Tea

Thank you to Skysamurai for the chance to try some of this tea!

I haven’t had many Zhena’s teas, but I see them around a lot and have been meaning to explore. This tea is perplexing. It is spicy, warm, nutty with a little kick, but I can’t seem to pinpoint any of the flavors. I can pick out clove in the aftertaste. I know what ingredients are in it, I just can’t detect them individually. I thought I could taste the black base when I first sipped this cup, but now I don’t. The flavors are strong and I appreciate that. I added sugar, but I would like to try it with some milk on the resteep and see if it takes it up a level.

My name is Dustin and I like tea.

I’m an added flavor kind of tea fan. I want my tea to remind me of cookies and cakes with coconut and almond slices with a hint of chocolate drizzled on top. I want dancing ponies and flying monkeys shooting off fireworks! I like a little sugar in my tea. I love caffeinated tea, but since I limit myself to one cup a day, I have been exploring more rooibos and honeybush teas. Rooibos now = meh and I have upped my caffeine tolerance. BRING ME CAFFEINE!!!!

Austin, TX