drank French Blend by Culinary Teas

I received this as a sample…the package did not say anything about earl grey and neither did the smell. However, the taste…all I got was the bergamot and I am NOT a big fan.

Not giving this one a rating because I should have checked online first!

TeaEqualsBliss

When I first read the tea name I thought it said French BREAD…now…there’s a tea flavor! I wonder what that might taste like?? :)

Ellyn

I would try French BREAD tea! Certainly it would SMELL like walking into a bakery!

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Ellyn

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA