I made a 5 cup pot of this yesterday in my new glass teapot (What can I say, I am a sucker for pretty things). Husband and I sipped on this during breakfast and throughout our morning chores. I love this tea as a basic black blend. It is great for the first cup of the morning. It is nothing spectacular or unique here but a good solid cup of tea.

As other posters have said I can taste the malty flavors for sure.

I am not sure if I will get another package of this once it is gone — there are so many black tea blends I want to try! But I will finish this lovely package brought back for me from England.

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA