I first drank this tea this morning as my wake-up cup. I brewed it simply in a paper filter in my travel mug — and took out the leaves prior to leaving the house. As I said prevously, I really love floral teas and the pearls are super. However, this one was pretty unremarkable otherwise from being a good jasmine green.

I saved the leaves by taking them out of the paper filter and putting them in a glass. This afternoon/evening I gave the tea a second steep in my teapot. At the second steep the leaves really began to shine — they unfurled further and the floral aroma was balanced with the green tea. I will be steeping a third time later tonight. Upping the score on this one.

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA