drank Jessie's Tea by DAVIDsTEA

So this is pretty great. The rooibos taste is strong enough that I know it’s a rooibos but slight enough that I can taste the coconut. I don’t notice much lavendar, maybe because I wasn’t looking for it. I made it hot a little while ago and it was soothing, now I’m picking up the remainder of what’s left (cold) and it is AMAZING cold!! I guess when I really pay attention to the details, the lavendar is there, but to me it’s much more of a simple soothing flavored rooibos, which I can seeing loving at bedtime or post meals (especially BIG meals). I would order this for sure, and with my tea club card that came with my steeper, I think I will once bills are straighened out!

Aimee Popovacki

mm i like this one too… even though i’m not a huge rooibos fan

Comments

Aimee Popovacki

mm i like this one too… even though i’m not a huge rooibos fan

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont