I have a busy day ahead of me and this raspberry leaf tea sounded very relaxing and fruity to drink this morning. I do like most of the Clipper range and do prefer their loose leaf tea but their bagged tea (such as this one) is just as wonderful (usually).

It says on the back of the box to steep for 3-5 minutes with boiling water which is precisely what I have done.

Colour is very raspberry dark red, almost like a cordial pop.
Smell is beautifully fresh and fruity and strong.

This tea is just divine, fruity and strong yet with a mellow refreshing taste. It has everything I would look for in a fruit tea and each sip gives you the same experience as the first. You can certainly taste the raspberry and you can also taste the leaf, it is slightly bitter and is mostly in the after taste.

This does not have that stale, dusty taste that some bagged tea’s have and pre bagged is so easy to transport making this perfect for sharing with friends. Whenever I visit my friends and family I am forever taking my own tea bags down to visit and my offers of a cup of tea to mostly be turned down (as to them I drink strange tea). But this is the sort of tea that everyone can enjoy including children. It just has that sort of fruit juicy taste to it.

I am so delighted by this tea that it has gone straight into my cupboard to be used more often. Perfect for summer, just to kick back in the sun with a cup of this. Bliss.