I believe I only have one of these teabags and it’s the perfect morning for some Jasmine Green. I need to relax and do some work.

Right so this looks like a nice enough green tea in colour and it smells lovely thanks to the Jasmine. Fresh smelling considering it’s bagged.

The green tea is subtle in taste and the jasmine is mild with a stronger after taste. It’s very pleasant and that’s a real surprise. I think the steeping time is perfect because any stronger it would taste too sour. It freshens the breath wonderfully as well.

I prefer something like Pu Erh blended with Jasmine but this is an easier substitute (since it’s pre bagged).

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom