drank Milk Oolong by Mandala Tea

Wow. I’ve only had one other milk oolong but this one just puts it to shame, no contest. I’ve been brewing it gongfu cha style and I’m on the 6th steep but it keeps on giving.

The last milk oolong I had tasted more like a tie guan yin with heavy florals and not so much creaminess, but this one possesses an extremely rich sweet cream scent and flavor. I would almost swear it was flavored if I didn’t know better. There are also notes of spinach and mint. This tea feels like a sublime dessert.

Thanks for the sample, Garret.

Garret

I am so pleased that you dug it, my friend! We just got done doing 4 days at a music festival of brewing in excess of 100 gallons of tea and having a non-stop tea bar going! The Milk Oolong was incredibly popular there!! Salud, my friend!!

Comments

Garret

I’ll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide
No alarms and no surprises, please

Bend, Oregon