drank Hibiscus Berry Punch by Steepster

The dry mix smells like candy and an herbal that I’ve tasted at Teavana a long time ago but I can’t remember its name. There are large currants, apple pieces, dark pink pieces of the hibiscus.
The water turns bubble gum pink as soon as you pour. Then it gets a bit darker pink but not super dark. The liquid is very pretty and smells like cherry hard candy.
I took one sip hot and it is sweet cherry candy then I pour onto ice. Wouldn’t drink this one hot though it’s a fine flavor that way—just not my kind of hot tea.
Quite tasty and love the pink color.
As an iced tea,,, it is orange, light cherry candy, and it does have a fruit punch flavor to it. It’s sort of like really really watered-down Hawaiian Punch.
__________________________________________________________________________
Left some of this in the fridge for later in the afternoon and as this tea sits,,,the citrus notes really come out and give it a tangier punch. I will keep this in mind if I order some because I will drink it immediately with ice bc I like the Hawaiian Punch flavor with subtle citrus but it was great both ways. (There is actually no citrus in this mix so it must be the sour cherry that is becoming dominant)

From the Steepster Select Box, July 2014

7/24/14
Made another glass of this today,,,really tasty and will probably buy some.

Flavors: Cherry, Fruit Punch, Orange