drank Yuzu Temple by Mariage Frères

Another from CrowKettle!

Made this for my BFF tonight. She’s keeping me company while I struggle and swear through more math problems, so I thought I’d hydrate and caffeinate her!

I managed (somehow) to not oversteep this one, or use too hot of water! Yay! The citrus flavour is really neat, but I love yuzu so that’s to be expected.

It’s a super neat floral and delicate citrus, and I actually really like this one.

Thanks so much, Crowkettle!

Edit: As it’s cooled down to room temp it’s become bitter. Maybe 1:30??