This is by far my fav tea of the month from the last bit and my fav flavoured oolong. I love pinapple though so I’m bias. It took me completely by surprise, my hubby and I were driving across Canada going to every Davids along the way, and this was the tea of the day. I was like WOW THATS GOOD so when we got to our new home I got a tin.

It’s sweet and fresh, really smooth, and just a nice to drink hot or iced. Very well balanced, I don’t get a overly fake tasting flavour, just fresh and delicious.

My love affair with tea began in 2008 when I was living abroad in France. I have since collected teas from all over the world, and enjoy a nice cuppa in the morning. I enjoy mate, black, and herbal tea the best. I am adventuring out a bit into oolong and white teas. Tea is one of my favorite things in the world, and I hope my posts reflect my lighthearted approach to life.

I am a grad student in Ontario where I live with my husband. I study Canadian-American relations and examine Canadian identity through this lens.

Canada