drank Raspberry Truffle by Butiki Teas

It’s been like forever since I’ve posted. Life’s been busy. I was in Honolulu for work a week ago and when I got back, well, you know how things get backed up. By evening, I was too tired to write anything. I have, however, bought new tea, including Lupicia tea in Honolulu and I made a Butiki order! I think this is my third Butiki order since I’ve been on Steepster, and I am in heaven!! I finally got Hello Sweetie, which I had yesterday, and it’s awesome…will write a proper post later, but I also had this one this morning, and it’s also awesome!!! I think I was ignoring it before because it had chocolate, and chocolate teas have been hit or miss with me. I’m also not usually a fruity chocolate girl, but I have to say this tea changed my mind about that. This is delicious! The chocolate definitely comes through, and is a nice darker sort of chocolate, and the raspberry isn’t overpowering, but melds well with the chocolate. It reminds me of those yummy chocolates with raspberry jelly in the middle from Trader Joe’s. So good! And the resteep is just as good! I guess I should have tried this one a long time ago! I’ve missed out!! :)