I am glad I got this tea from Tealux. Having my tea, I checked out other reviews and was surprised it didn’t get a higher rating. I guess it really depends on what we like. Since greens , whites, and oolongs are my favs then it makes sense I would love this tea. I do have to agree there’s nothing so far that makes this stand out from other high quality green teas but it is still a great green tea and one I would restock! I didn’t pick up any bitter taste. It seemed to have a faint buttery flavour with the vegetal. Perhaps my taste buds are not quite as refined as some of the others here since I sometimes have trouble discerning very faint flavours and scents. However, I do know I like this tea and could sip it all morning.

180 °F / 82 °C

I’ve loved tea since I’ve been a kid. Back then it was Old King Cole black tea with milk in it. As the years went by I added in all kinds of teas and moved away from the blacks to more green, white,pu-erh rooibos,& herbal. Just recently I’ve started to enjoy a few blacks again along with oolong. Mostly I would just get my teas from the grocery store, Whole Foods, craft shows with small tea vendors, or when travelling. I did order online from a company years ago but only did the once. It was just in 2013 I joined Steepster and have started some online orders. Love love love Tealux but am hoping to try some different places.

Ontario , Canada