drank Wellness by Joy's Teaspoon

Mmm, no time for breakfast tea this morning, so the beau whipped me up some of this in my travel mug. It’s the sort that’s see through with a big infuser basket, so it’s best for herbals (so the tea doesn’t over-steep, obviously). This mug o’ Wellness has been steeping for nearly an hour now and it’s still delicious. Finally cool enough to drink, too. : ) I used far less leaf than I would have ordinarily because I wanted to save one more mugs worth out of my sample. I placed my order yesterday, but now I need to wait for it to get to Canada. It seems like my tea experience is constantly hurry up and wait lately, lol. Anyway, the decreased leaf quantity actually isn’t hurting the tea at all. I know it could be stronger, but with such a long infusion time it’s come out really flavourful and I find I am picking up different tastes than yesterday. There’s almost a hint of something spicy. Delicious!

Boiling 8 min or more

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada