I know I go through this all the time, but I have found the Saigon Chai sweet spot! I had another 50 g tucked away somewhere and brewed a cup today. Only 2 or 3 minutes to steep and I shook out the dust beforehand. I find this batch has fuller leaf which means less bitterness off the bat. I added a tiny bit (maybe 1/8 tsp) of sugar to my Perfect Tea Mug, and it’s great. For now. Historically, it gets worse as it cools, but I’m hoping this cup holds up better. Raising the rating, for now. Really need to do a proper stovetop chai with this sometime!

Amariel

I love Saigon Chai. It definitely sets the bar to which other chai blends are measured against.

Uniquity

My last batch of it was really not that impressive, it got bitter after 2 minutes of steeping and was very crumbling, so it would over-steep unless I used a T-Sac. This is more like what I wanted though!

Comments

Amariel

Uniquity

81 – 100: WOW. This is the cream of the crop.
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada