drank Strawberry Cream by Zen Tea

Oh mercy, this is good. This is a tea with no hidden agenda. You get a wonderful strawberry and cream flavor and a solid black tea to go with it. I added a touch of sugar to my cup and found that it was just enough to really bring out the strawberry. That said, this could be a delightful dessert tea with sugar and milk. And by delightful I’m thinking eye rollin’ good.

I’m so glad I added this one to my cart. It will most certainly be a pantry staple.

Azzrian

Yup this one is totally yum!

Comments

Azzrian

Yup this one is totally yum!

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA