drank S'mores Genmaicha by 52teas

This came to me courtesy of Moraiwe during my first ever swap! I was very excited to see it in the package and could not wait to try it. I had the CF TTB at the time though and was eager to get through my choices there and get it on its merry little way and sadly this had to take a back-burner. This is not what I expected it to be. Quite good but I don’t get s’mores from it at all. I get wood and some smoke but no chocolate, no graham cracker, no marshmallow. This is a tasty genmaicha but s’mores it is not. Thanks for letting me try it though, Moraiwe!

Flavors: Wood

1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Hi! I am a 23 year old Special Education major working two jobs, one that pays the bills and one (at a winery!) that funds my wine and tea obsessions. I’m a super huge nerd. My dad cut my teeth on comics, Star Wars and Studio Ghibli and my brother introduced me to indie music and Game of Thrones (books and show.) My husband took over from there with LotR and Firefly and we’ve since discovered Terra Nova, Star Trek: TNG, and pretty much everything good Netflix has to offer!
I’m still pretty new to tea, adding too much sugar, I’m sure. I just recently tried loose leaf at home for the first time. I was always rather intimidated by it and since trying it, I don’t know why. It’s really pretty simple! Being new, all I have is Teavana (a store opened up in a local mall) and only 2 types from there. I would really like to expand my tastes. I don’t like florality in my wine and I don’t care for it in my tea either. Pretty much any thing else is fair game. I’ve lurked here for a little while and I’m really excited to be a part of what seems to be a very open and welcoming community. Hoping to get to know you better! Cheers!

Southern Indiana