Steep Information:
Amount: 1 teabag
Water: filtered, boiling, mug full
Steep Time: a little over 5 minutes

Flavor: sweet corn
Body: Light
Aftertaste: hay
Liquor: translucent yellow-green

Received in a Steepster swap with Mel.

Well, it was sweet, and not bad at all. It reminded me of a light white tea, and was so nice and sweet it didn’t need sweetener. It really didn’t capture my attention or was a memorable enough flavor to leave me craving more but I am very glad I got to try some of this unique tea.

Images: http://amazonv.blogspot.com/2010/10/wang-globalnet-teabag-herbal-tea-oksusu.html

gmathis

Glad you reminded me I have a couple of sample bags still tucked away—now that the weather is changing, maybe the “harvesty” flavor will hit the spot.

Comments

gmathis

I love caffeine! I prefer tea to coffee. I prefer my flavors to be in your face, not subtle. I plan to use this blog to keep track of the teas I have tried.

I get my daily dose of caffeine from Starbucks (Grande soy no water chai latte).

~~~~~~~~*~
0-25=Bleh! not again if it were free
25-50=Acceptable, if it were free or there were limited other tea options
50-75=I might purchase this tea from time to time, or select it while out
75-100=A staple in our cupboard from now on, I will purchase and keep purchasing

Blacksburg, Virginia