drank Hand Picked Bao Zhong by Samovar

This was the very first Taiwan oolong I had ever had at Samovar. At the time it really blew me away so I bought 50 g of it!

I think this was less than 6 months ago but now I’ve tried so many more oolongs I have the benefit of a bit more experience. I still think this is great, very lemony, creamy and light. A slight feeling of asparagus and butter. Today I steeped this in the gaiwan.

I am feeling like I need to get with the program and drink more of my older green oolongs and green teas because they will go stale before the others. Cheers!