drank Bai Lin Gong Fu by jing tea shop

This is the last of the red tea samples I got from Jing Tea Shop – I have not had the chance to try this particular one yet.

I decided to go for two short steeps in the gaiwan – for around 30 seconds. Its a very smooth tea which is characteristic of Chinese reds, very malty and chocolatey with a slight floral note. I like it.

Second two round of steepings were for 60 seconds. Now the tea is a bit gentler and has some light caramel notes which are great. This is an easy tea to drink straight. I will have to try steeping it the traditional Western way as well.

Definitely a good tea but I don’t think there’s anything about it which makes me want to buy any more…

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around