Hey Pekko Teas, TY for a generous sample of this tea! My dad stole the stamps off the package btw. Pretty cool this came all the way from London!

DRY: Fruity? Smells familiar to me though. After awhile sniffing, I realized this tea smells just like my favorite blueberry jam! Hmmm.. weird.

STEEPED: Peachy coppery brown tea – I love this colour! Still smells like blueberries. Annoying to me, I could not find steeping instructions. I did a 200f for 3 minutes, hopefully that is good enough.

TASTE: Bright and light black tea, bit of citrus tossed in. Very clean taste. The aroma of fruityness is lovely. At the end of my sip, a light astringency lightly sweeps in and quickly passes as the tea is gone.

WHO SHOULD TRY IT: Someone looking for a light black tea.

COMMENTS: Very nice ceylon tea, I haven’t had this kind of tea in awhile – probably the last time was in a coffee shop. This tea has a very sophisticated experience of good smells, pretty colour and nice light flavor. The astringency isn’t bad here as it’s a quick experience.

Maybe blueberry jam smells like black tea? I dunno.