drank Love Life Tea by Harney & Sons

I received a couple bags of this tea from Rachel Sincere, ty!
I need to do a Harney & Sons order sometime!

STEEPED: Fruity, roasty and creamy sweet smells over light gold tea.

TASTE: Lightly strawberry flavored first, then a blend of vanilla and coconut flavors wave in, over a gentle base of ricey puff green tea. Get a bit of a roasty aftertaste sometimes, other times a naturally sweet strawberry vanilla aftertaste. Overall a light tea.

Second steeping, the strawberry flavor is gone, but the coconut and roasted green is still present and quite tasty.

COMMENTS: Pretty nice tea – great flavor mix and delicious! However, this tea is pretty light. I’d be all over this tea all the time if it was stronger in flavor, but if I’m in the mood for a great light tea, this is good!

Fjellrev

Interesting, I completely skipped over this one when I made my order. How vegetal is it?

Awkward Soul

not too veggie, I mostly tasted the rice, but it’s very light green tea.

Fjellrev

Hmm, sounds like it’s worth a shot. Anything green and roasty sounds promising.

Comments

Fjellrev

Awkward Soul

not too veggie, I mostly tasted the rice, but it’s very light green tea.

Fjellrev

Hmm, sounds like it’s worth a shot. Anything green and roasty sounds promising.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA