We meet again Three Wishes, for one last cup in my stash!
This time I went really conservative, 2.5 mins, 175f. Much much better!

Very floral, peachy with depth of the black tea. The black tea isn’t getting bitter here. Not sure why DT had the steeping times so nutty – sometimes I think they just stamp 98c for 4-7 for most teas.

Three wishes?
1. Never get injuries in jiu jitsu or weight lifting again
2. Always get the perfect cup of tea
3. Free tickets to all the concerts – pfpfffff $200+ to see BIGBANG tomorrow? I’ll just admire GD from afar on youtube for free http://youtu.be/6IHq9yv_qis

Fjellrev

I think my concert-related wish would be for more bands to make stops in my city.

But $200 is ridiculous. I’m glad most of the bands I listen to don’t charge that much.

Mélissa

Injuries while lifting = tiger balm. ouch.

Awkward Soul

Me and tigerbalm are good friends. Epsom salt is another close friend.

Calla

this is one of my fave teas <3

Comments

Fjellrev

Mélissa

Injuries while lifting = tiger balm. ouch.

Awkward Soul

Me and tigerbalm are good friends. Epsom salt is another close friend.

Calla

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA