WAHHGGAAH wake up! I’ve been up for 3 hours and have done nothing super constructive. Moreso zoning out on the computer. I had some mystery oolong this morning, but time to switch to something with more punch!

Apricot Guayusa! Steeped with a cinnamon stick! Arg, I have so many cinnamon sticks! Since my husband and I like to cook, people gave us lots of “Spice Sets” (mostly from Penzeys Spices, good stuff!) for wedding and christmas gifts. Not sure why, but each set came with a huge pile of cinnamon sticks. I have limited spice rack room, so I need to use these!

Very tasty! The apricot has lots of body, the guayusa is grassy creamy sweet, and the cinnamon stick adds a bit of spice. Yum! Waking up finally – now I can get some crocheting, blogging and cleaning done!

Stephanie

Penzey’s is pretty awesome! :) That guayusa sounds fabulous

Comments

Stephanie

Penzey’s is pretty awesome! :) That guayusa sounds fabulous

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA