drank Apricot Guayusa by Butiki Teas

WAHHGGAAH wake up! I’ve been up for 3 hours and have done nothing super constructive. Moreso zoning out on the computer. I had some mystery oolong this morning, but time to switch to something with more punch!

Apricot Guayusa! Steeped with a cinnamon stick! Arg, I have so many cinnamon sticks! Since my husband and I like to cook, people gave us lots of “Spice Sets” (mostly from Penzeys Spices, good stuff!) for wedding and christmas gifts. Not sure why, but each set came with a huge pile of cinnamon sticks. I have limited spice rack room, so I need to use these!

Very tasty! The apricot has lots of body, the guayusa is grassy creamy sweet, and the cinnamon stick adds a bit of spice. Yum! Waking up finally – now I can get some crocheting, blogging and cleaning done!

Stephanie

Penzey’s is pretty awesome! :) That guayusa sounds fabulous

Comments

Stephanie

Penzey’s is pretty awesome! :) That guayusa sounds fabulous

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA