drank Ooooh Darjeeling by Adagio Teas

This tea is so interesting! It’s a darjeeling prepared in an oolong style. It mostly tastes like a darjeeling, but it has the light earthiness of a darker oolong. I don’t think I’d restock it because I’m not amazed by it, but I’m definitely enjoying working my way through the sample.

TheTeaFairy

Sounds like fun and unusual :-)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Sounds like fun and unusual :-)

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain hibiscus.

Indiana, U.S.