drank Indian Nimbu by Harney & Sons

This cup is seriously astringent and I barely steeped it two minutes. It’s still good but not nearly as good as I remembered it, and I’m wondering if I overleafed slightly. The caramel is there but the lemon is all astringency and not an actual flavor. I’m glad this is close to a sipdown because I’m not sure I’d get it again.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.