drank Vanilla Mint by Golden Moon Tea

This one came to me from LiberTEAS. I always seem to reach for mint teas when I’m a little under the weather, so maybe I don’t dislike them as much as I think. I’m just picky about when I drink them.

Sadly the flavor of this one doesn’t wow me. The vanilla and mint are both subtle enough that neither of them is really distinct. It blends into one flavor, but it’s not one that I like all that much. Just an okay cup.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.