drank Luscious Watermelon by DAVIDsTEA

Everyone is making iced tea!
Why not make some too today?! My grandkids are coming over to swim in my pool (I planned my purchase of this condo so that we could have a good time!).

What better than some sweetened Iced Watermelon Tea with a twist.
A let the tea brew quite strong, chilled it awhile then poured half in a tall glass and added a few ice cubes and sparkling water to fill the glass completely! (It gets better) There is an option to add sliced strawberries for those who want it. Um yum!
Don’t you love being a big kid and drinking a chilled fruit drink and a glob of real fruit splashes into your mouth! I DO!
(I must admit that the sweetening is not sugar little Micah turns into an ugly creature with sugar and we can’t have that)
It is a beautiful, sunny high altitude day here in the Frontrange. I’m listening to my Spotify… to Pink Martini http://youtu.be/satMi-rws1A
…ah yes….and drinking the cool watermelon tea…so refreshing and light! Not artificial tasting…and no caffeine either! Cool….so…cool…

Later when I need it (and I will need it later) I’m going to listen to the best Tango music ever that a fellow Steepster shared with me THANK YOU! and drink a stronger tea with some brawn…and caffeine!

Erin

I am drinking a glass of iced Luscious Watermelon as I read this! And yay for Pink Martini, the first ever concert I went to was one of theirs!

So fun! Chillin!

tigress_al

Lol, it is so cool to read about enjoying iced tea with your grandchildren. How fun!

Ok…just checking in…I survived…it was the boys who came over…11,9,7,1.5
the last boy stayed home with dad 18 mo. (all the boys are adopted/foster and my jewels!). They drank up all my tea!

Comments

Erin

So fun! Chillin!