Thank you hannaspring for this Sample Tea!

Comfort tea is needed again today.

Colorado has really been through some tough times lately.

First the fires… 2 lives and 720 homes lost.
Now a massacre.
A college student came here last year to go to grad school. WHY did he kill?

Why?…. is one of the themes that runs through life.
“Why?” And, “It’s not fair.”

My children used to say that to me. “Mom, it’s not fair.”
“Yes, Aaron (or Anna), life is not fair and never will be fair.”

Pain, suffering and death does not respect who is inflicted.
In the same way noone complains about an unexpected, undeserved reward. We delight in the good fortunes that arise in life without feeling bad about it .

Today is very sad though. I want to take the opportunity to tell the ones I love how much I value them.

I’ve been drinking Chai for comfort. I like the ginger and the scent.
I picked up the fragrant teabag which was all lumpy with spices…and brewed 3 minutes.
The scent was so full and sweet. I could smell the orange with the cardamom, ginger,clove and cinnamon.
There was a good bite of spice without bitterness.
I added almond milk and sweetening which almost doubled the volume in my mug.
Yum nom as many Steepsters say.
I can see why a large package of these sweet Chai tea bags would be nice to have available for home or to take on the road.
I honestly do like this Chai! A warming hug type of tea.
(I’d love to give more oomph to this review…but I’m in a mood that is too quiet right now.)

Might be a good time to join with all who oppose evil in the World… and lift up the families who have lost loved ones. The people still in the hospital and critical… so many who are in shock.

(I will pray…as the vigils (watchfullness) continue….lighting a candle)

We Steepsters are people who care.

For those who died. Memory Eternal! http://youtu.be/VIxQ_B3Wpzg
(The music is Rachmaninoffs full Vespers…very beautiful…I heard it live 2 years ago.)

LiberTEAS

I was so very saddened to learn about this. My thoughts go out to those in Colorado.

Michelle

I honestly just don’t understand why this would ever cross someone’s mind. What could be the purpose of it? Senseless killings like that don’t serve a purpose. My heart to all of those who have suffered in this needless tragedy.

Kittenna

I only found out about this a few hours ago. I just can’t understand this type of random violence. I mean, I don’t approve of violence in any form, but on this scale it’s unbelievably tragic. :(

Charles Thomas Draper

Peace be with you. Peace be with us all….

Scharp

I was very surprised when I heard that on the news this morning (I’m in Colorado now). I’ll be praying!

Bonnie

Such good hearts here in this tea community!

Ninavampi

I am so sorry that this happened… All of my positive thoughts and care to the families and friends who had to suffer through this. No one should have to live through something this hard.

Indigobloom

I was away when this happened, so I just found out this morning. What horrible things our race is capable of… makes me so very sad. My thoughts and hugs to the families affected :(

Comments

LiberTEAS

Michelle

Kittenna

Charles Thomas Draper

Peace be with you. Peace be with us all….

Scharp

Bonnie

Such good hearts here in this tea community!

Ninavampi