drank Té de Frutas by Lupicia

Lupicia is so good at creating delicious smelling teas. I just can’t resist trying them out. This one smells like a lychee fruit party to end all parties. Unfortunately, when I made it hot, it had that flavor that I can only define as “decaf”…

Good news is, it’s great cold-brewed! The lychee and strawberry flavors really come through for a tasty tea. Rating is for cold-brewed, only.

Does anyone else know what I mean by “decaf” taste? It’s sort of a weird texture/perfume taste. Am I imagining things?

Iced 8 min or more

I’ve just recently discovered the world of loose tea and am really enjoying myself. I’m still in SAMPLE EVERYTHING mode, and likely always will be.

I love green teas, chai, and citrus flavors. I don’t mind hibiscus. I will drink a bitter green tea, but won’t drink bitter black tea. I’m working on figuring out which black teas work for me.

I tend to drink my tea without milk or sugar.

I’m using Steepster’s Cupboard function to actually reflect my current tea stock, otherwise I’d never be able to remember what I already have.