Sipdown, 235. Thanks to Kasumi no Chajin for this tea! I brought this sample home yesterday because I wanted to brew it in a smaller mug than what I had at the office. So I have it now!

I have always wanted to try more of Shang Tea’s teas, because what I have had from them has been great. This has a lovely, soft jasmine scent, but its not as honeysuckle sweet as some jasmines. The flavor is nice and light, without being perfumy to ‘thick’ in the florals. The white tea is nice; it prevents the base from being too vegetal, but it isn’t so hay-ish like some whites. There are a hint of savory buttery notes as well which are quite nice. Overall quite a lovely jasmine that is fairly unique. I could drink it all the time!

KeenTeaThyme

I’m trying to be more white-tea-tolerant (one of my tea resolutions). This seems like a good selection – I love jasmine. Added to my shopping list! :)

Kasumi no Chajin

If I was to make a similar tea resolution, it might be to become more black tea-tolerant! I need to order this myself, it re-steeps beautifully!

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Kasumi no Chajin

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US