So the way my tasting notes work out, my 200th note will be for my cold brewed lunch tea. I decided to go with Tower of London for my 199th since other people’s tasting notes of it have made me start to crave it. Tower was actually unintentionally my 100th tasting note as well. This was one of the teas I can credit to starting my tea obsession, so it’s only fitting.

Mm, still one of my absolute faves. I haven’t had this tea since April, but like Paris, my palate has not changed enough that I don’t still love love this one. So thanks, Tower of London, for being a consistantly delicious tea throughout my tea adventures.

teawing

It didn’t start my obsession, but it sure confirmed it!

ashmanra

Ts is an ooey-gooey romantic tea for me, since hubby surprised me with it for the anniversary of the day he proposed! The honey sweetness is so good. I like it iced and cold brewed as well.

KeenTeaThyme

I really need to try this one. It sounds amazing (and I love the name). :)

Dinosara

Aw, what a great story ashmanra! I still have to try this one iced!