drank Malted ChocoMaté by 52teas

I always wake up craving tea; less often craving a specific flavor. But CHOCOMATE was imprinted on the inside of my eyelids today. Needed a strong and obvious chocolate fix and this is the only tea that will do it speedily and efficiently.

Interestingly, I added 3 teaspoons of coconut milk, thinking I’d come up with a sort of latte thing, and it didn’t do much to affect the flavor either way.

DaisyChubb

Ohhh I love waking up with a craving! Sometimes it’s so hard to choose a tea in the morning. That said, nothing like waking up to a craving of a tea you’re out of~! O: Glad you had some ChocoMate to satisfy!

gmathis

Usually it’s just a groggy “must…have…hot…leaf…juice…”

DaisyChubb

the first and last semi-coherent thoughts of the day!

Comments

DaisyChubb

gmathis

Usually it’s just a groggy “must…have…hot…leaf…juice…”

DaisyChubb

the first and last semi-coherent thoughts of the day!

Southwest Missouri