drank Plum Oolong by The Tea Merchant

My first taste test did not do this justice—was fighting a sore mouth at the time so everything had an Orajel whang to it.

I’m realizing just how nice this one truly is. A really nice balance between plum blossom floral and “plumb” fruity! A nice, heavy velvety texture, too—has enough presence you know you’ve had it. Impresses instead of insinuates.

Belated and repeated thanks to The Tea Merchant for a lovely afternoon diversion. (Wonder how many more diversions I can find to delay what I’m really supposed to be working on!)

Southwest Missouri