Bag of undetermined age (gee, I think that may describe me, too ;) … peppermint—-got it; white tea—-maybe; ginger—-not catching it.

Not a bad minty afternoon pick-me-up, though.

K S

I have some of this. I don’t recall ever actually trying it (I’ll have to check my notes). I just assumed it was spearmint which I detest. I can’t even stand it in toothpaste. Peppermint I like.

MsWhatsit

I saw this on the shelf but haven’t bought any yet. Not looking very appealing after reading your review.

K S

I looked through my notes. The tea (rather herbal) I have is Christmas eve and it is spearmint. Christmas morning is a blend of just black teas and last time I had it I thought it was tasty.

gmathis

Yeah, I’ve had the Christmas Eve and didn’t like it at all, if I remember correctly. Toothpaste indeed. This is OK but I’m not sure it’d be worth hunting down.

Comments

K S

MsWhatsit