drank Dawn by The Simple Leaf

I know, I know, it’s way past its prime now, but I hoarded my last 1/3 packet of this for cold weather sipping; even when it’s elderly, it’s heavy and luscious and cocoa-y.

When (ha!) I get time to be scientific about it, I’d love to put this side-by-side with my new favorite Fujian Congou from Nature’s Tea Leaf. I think in previous notes I whinged a little about not having an equivalent once my Dawn was Done, but I’m thinking that there may be some strong similarities. (Which would explain why I am so crazy about the FC.)

The DJBooth

Well I have hoarded mine for a while being saddened that The Simple Leaf was gone before I even became a steepsterite. So I understand.

Comments

The DJBooth

Southwest Missouri