drank White Chai by Unknown

This was delivered to me in a baggie from a work friend, so I’m not sure about brand. I’ll check and correct if I discover the source. (Do y’all get teased by coworkers about trafficking in contraband?)

Leaves are big as the elm leaves starting to sprinkle around on the lawn. Let it go about 3:30; the finished product is deep golden blonde. The scent of cloves and cardamom is medium; the taste of them is mild. Light and pleasant without sweetener, but a little honey or brown sugar would turn it into sugar cookies.

Nicole

I do. Everyone who stops by my desk gives me raised eyebrows and knowing looks when I have swap baggies out… :)

Comments

Nicole

Southwest Missouri