I needed a buffalo to butt me out of bed this morning. Mate isn’t exactly on the top of my flavor list (I think it’s the vegetal whang that undermines the toastiness), but it is effective and my eyes are now open. A splash of milk improves it for me.

Michelle

It’s hard to drink this one straight without adding anything. I’ve mixed it with a rosehips herbal to make it a bit more palatable. It does have a nice kick to it though, when you need some extra morning motivation lol.

gmathis

A little extra chicory might tone it down, too. I had some once upon a time, if I can figure out what I did with it…

Comments

Michelle

gmathis